Employee Engagement Surveys
Measure your performance and implement action plans to mobilize and retain your staff.
Are you experiencing issues with absenteeism, delays, or a lack of involvement within your team? Our employee engagement surveys are designed to identify the obstacles hindering your team’s mobilization, to assist you in creating concrete action plans that will energize your teams.
A Unique Methodology Focused on acting
Key Benefits of Our Programs:
- Customized questionnaire based on key employee experience factors, company objectives, and culture.
- Evaluation of overall satisfaction levels among employees, managers, and senior executives.
- Assessment of employees’ perception of the customer promise.
- Analyses and recommendations to take better strategic and operational decisions.
- Enhancement of productivity, efficiency, and employee retention.
- Identifying training and skill development needs.
- Planning, implementation, and monitoring of action plans by managers.
- Rapid establishment of a 360° customer and employee culture.
- Development of a training plan based on major insights.
- Recommended annual or biannual measurements.
- Measurement of Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS).
Evaluate Your Staff Across Key Pillars of Employee Experience
Our surveys enable you to obtain a satisfaction overview based on the major pillars of employee experience, helping you identify areas for improvement.
Company Mission and Objectives
Assess the understanding of customer experience, company values, and mission.
Discover the extent to which your employees are content with their personal development, happiness, well-being, and pride.
Salary / Compensation
Validate the perception of their working conditions and performance evaluations received.
Relationship with Colleagues
Gauge the quality of interactions among team members, as well as their sense of collaboration and mutual respect.
Observe your employees’ opinion on training received, work quality, and task variety.
Confirm the clarity of explanations and expectations communicated, along with change management within the organization.
Understand Your Employees. Implement Action Plans.
We do more than just measure employee engagement; we play a role as a partner and guide in establishing an employee-experience-focused company culture.
We provide support, training, workshops, presentations, and consulting at every stage of implementing an employee-experience-focused company culture.
Advantages of Our Employee Experience Program
- Implementation of an operational action plan focused on employee experience.
- Strengthening employee engagement through mobilization.
- Contribution to organizational health and retention of talented employees.
- Enhancement of customer satisfaction and social buzz related to the organization.
The Lanla advantages
Together, we create the future of your business!
A customized annual or biannual approach.
Sensitive tools that highlight the drivers of engagement among your employees.
Methods that provide managers with the necessary time to plan, act, and monitor the established action plan.